Search found 860 matches
I been quiet on the updating front due to changing over the code to... dun dun dun... C++. Making progress and going to be first making a few tools for WAC to help him do his job with less time spent doing it. :) Making the tools for him is an important first step since... keeping WAC happy keeps th...
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 am
- Forum: Microsoft .NET Framework
- Topic: .Net Framework Question
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2817
Wiki (the totally never wrong source of ALL information) says the next higher version of .NET is meant to replace the lower one... not necessarily that it "contains" the lower one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework#Release_history You will note in that link the versions that are...
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:54 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Vulnerability Allows Hackers to Hijack Antivirus Software on Any Windows Version
- Replies: 1
- Views: 93
Scary stuff there. All the way back to XP? No doubt the governments have been using it.
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 pm
- Forum: Vista (x86)
- Topic: Question for vista users
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7247
There is a second list that you can see things that get less/no love.
- Run Autopatcher
- Click options
- Where you see the url http://autopatcher.net/releases/releases.list ... put a 2 just after the word "releases" so it is releases2.list
- Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:08 am
- Forum: Other
- Topic: Is Microsoft blocking Windows 7/8.1 updates on newer hardware?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 132
Me thinks update sites like ours is about to inundated by people looking for update apps.
Holly crap it took for ever to download all those updates from MS, Then I had to sort them and sign the scripts. All scripts are uploaded to the server. Windows 10 List - http://www.autopatcher.net/releases/Win10Releases.list I have all the x64 scripts signed. I will sign the x86 scripts tomorrow. I...