AutoPatcher XP SP3 (x86) Updates

Windows XP Releases Both (x86) And (x64)
widhie75

Re: AutoPatcher XP SP3 (x86) Updates

Post by widhie75 »

Whatacrock wrote:Windows XP x86 has been updated May 18, now available on releases 2.

changelog: - KB931125 (rootsupd);
Whatacrock wrote:If you need to download the Windows XP x86, start apup, click options and add a "2" (without quotes) after releases. When completed restart apup, click options, click default to return to the main list.

There are only the Italian and English versions available..
I don't understand.

I use APUP 1.4.43
KB931125 already checked in my system, but dated was March 2014..
I want to update to KB931125 (rootsupd) dated May 2015

-------------------------

After read post viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1167, then I change URL address into "http://www.autopatcher.net/releases2.list"

After that, I run latest rvkroots.exe manually,,, then result is KB931125 (rootsupd) was dated March 2014 is now missing from AutoPatcher List (Not showing latest rootsupd either).

How to repair this?
Last edited by widhie75 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

My apologies for being vague with directions to get the Windows XP x86 release.

In the URL address bar http://www.autopatcher.net/releases.list, you need to add a"2"(without quotes) after releases so the address becomes http://www.autopatcher.net/releases2.list --- a new list will be displayed, this is where Win XP x86 now resides.

Microsoft have removed KB931125 from their servers, there is no replacement for this. Whatever you have currently installed was the final release of the file.
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
OverBurn

Post by OverBurn »

Is it to late to download XP SP3 updates (Added the "2" after list). I just get errors when trying Autopatcher.

Thanks
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

OverBurn wrote:Is it to late to download XP SP3 updates (Added the "2" after list). I just get errors when trying Autopatcher.

Thanks
Possibly! Microsoft may have pulled links for XP so you may get 0 byte files but you aren't clear what exactly the problems are. A log file of your attempt at downloading the XP release is critical here to determine if links are 404ing. If you're having issues with AP functioning on your system is another matter - some details would go a long way.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

@ OverBurn --- the link to download Windows XP x86 http://www.autopatcher.net/releases2.list

Ran a clean autopatcher to check the release and all files are still present and accounted for. Therefore release signature is VALID..

When the times comes and files are beginning to be removed from the Microsoft servers, may be a good time to make a decent backup and store in a safe place.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

oic.. he is getting errors because the XP script on the second list is the italian script. :) Re added XP sp3 back in. <-- NOTE it has not been updated since May of last year.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

FOR ALL CONCERNED Windows XP x86 SP3 release has been given it's ABSOLUTE LAST UPDATE....

No changelog supplied as there were so many items removed.

Please enjoy but do NOT ask for any further changes, LET THE OLD DOG REST AND DIE IN PEACE..