This array is fixed...At Line 380: Application Error

Windows 7 Releases Both (x86) And (x64)
Duster
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:51 pm

This array is fixed...At Line 380: Application Error

Postby Duster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Greetings: Working on my favorite niece's Toshiba laptop with W7 HP sp1.

Many attempts to get Windows Update to finish 'Checking for Updates' without success. The 'most recent check' showed 5/5/2016 before I changed the name of Software Distribution folder and other efforts. Windows Defender Offline found one browswer manipulator that was cleaned.

Then I found this site, and tried the Autopatcher without success. Following is the log:
Autopatcher v6.2.14 Has Started at 1/4/2017 10:42:04 AM

Starting Autopatcher From C:\Users\Caroline\Downloads\AutoPatcher-v6_2_14

Checking if an update is already running.
Detected OS: English (1033) Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Service Pack 1
Current Locale: English / Non-Unicode Default: English

checking for obsolete files...
***Downloading/Processing Release List***

List file HTTP location: http://www.autopatcher.net/releases.list
Download queue processed. Proceeding to next phase.

***Release list Processed: Waiting for User Input***


Searching For Existing Releases Installed...
Found: AutoPatcher Engine 6.2.14(Restart After Download)
Search Complete

The Following Releases have been Picked:
apengine/apengine_6214.script
seven_x64/autopatcher_seven_x64_sp1_20161220.script
common/autopatcher_common_20161213.script
dotnet/autopatcher_dotNET_x64_20161213.script
admintools/windows_admin_20170102.script

***Running Any Pre-Cleanup Routines***

Download queue processed. Proceeding to next phase.
The Following Releases have been Picked:
apengine/apengine_6214.script
seven_x64/autopatcher_seven_x64_sp1_20161220.script
common/autopatcher_common_20161213.script
dotnet/autopatcher_dotNET_x64_20161213.script
admintools/windows_admin_20170102.script

***Running Any Pre-Cleanup Routines***


Autopatcher Failed To Download admintools/windows_admin_20170102.script
Return code: 6. Description: Couldn't resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved.


Autopatcher Failed To Download dotnet/autopatcher_dotNET_x64_20161213.script
Return code: 6. Description: Couldn't resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved.


Autopatcher Failed To Download common/autopatcher_common_20161213.script
Return code: 6. Description: Couldn't resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved.


Autopatcher Failed To Download seven_x64/autopatcher_seven_x64_sp1_20161220.script
Return code: 6. Description: Couldn't resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved.


Autopatcher Failed To Download apengine/apengine_6214.script
Return code: 6. Description: Couldn't resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved.

Download queue processed. Proceeding to next phase.
This array is fixed or temporarily locked
In prjUpdater.mdlDownloader.processDownloadQueue At Line 380

***Starting Detection Routine Phase***

***Downloading Releases***

Files to be Downloaded: 0
Nothing To Download. Proceeding to next phase.

***Processing Cleanup Routines***

Deleting File C:\Users\Caroline\Downloads\AutoPatcher-v6_2_14\temp_bin\apengine.rti
Exit Button Pushed From About Window.

Autopatcher Is Terminating At 1/4/2017 10:43:31 AM (End of Log)

Oh, I looked for a Restore and she hadn't set it up, so nothing there. And I have tried a bunch of stuff from the SevenForums Windows Update forum. Be
Been struggling with this for over a week.
Thank you for any suggestions which might solve this.
Duster

User avatar
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: This array is fixed...At Line 380: Application Error

Postby TheAPGuy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:34 am

hmm Looking into it.
The error at line 380 is not a big issue. Its just trying to clear out the array of downloads. It is interesting that it is failing though.

Might be something to do with the fact that you double clicked download? It shows the download select list 2x in the log.
Try it again just to be sure.

Duster
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: This array is fixed...At Line 380: Application Error

Postby Duster » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Woo-Hoo! :D
Thanks for your reply and suggestion!
I started over with the Autopatcher and downloaded just the first and W7-64 SP1 selections, ran it and it hung at "6% with 5 minutes" to go for a day! Ran the Sweeper, and it did what it did; I was worried for a bit.
So, I started over again with Autopatcher as above and it ran to Finish!
Fixed it!
Windows Update then found Important and Optional updates and they downloaded and installed 'normally'.
I feel like I'm swinging at a pinata blindfolded and have no idea where I am. You guys doing this work with your knowledge save us poor souls out here a whole lot of money though it still takes time.
Definitely Autopatcher is now my first place to go for solutions. :)

User avatar
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: This array is fixed...At Line 380: Application Error

Postby TheAPGuy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:55 am

Thanks for the appreciation. Direct it at What a crock. He does a TON of the legwork in keeping the scripts up to date. This site would not be running right now without his tireless work and I would not be keeping Autopatcher up and running if it were not for him.


Return to “Windows 7”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest