Win7 64 Updates not installing in AP 6.2.9

Windows 7 Releases Both (x86) And (x64)
ellentk

Re: Win7 64 Updates not installing in AP 6.2.9

Post by ellentk »

I'm glad to help you, but what should I do? I can't install updates at all, either manually or using AP (using win update is a joke). What happened with KB3108664 has happened with many other updates.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

KB2818604 Is for AMD computers and should not be visible to you if you have an INTEL CPU.
I never did get around to editing the apm for the hide if Intel CPU (also forgotten what was required in the script)

@ellentk --- if the releases are marked in blue, these are current and Official, if RED they need attention..
As for installs, if blue they are already installed , if black require attention.
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
ellentk

Post by ellentk »

I understand that the black releases need to be installed. It's those I cannot install. Any advice?
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

My advice would be to keep a record of those that will not install, so anytime you run autopatcher you can uncheck them to save wasting time.

There is another post in the Windows Seven forum, where I suggest the removal of the the updates that don't install, asking users to post these updates... if we find ones that seem to be common then will remove from the release (hoping to speed up the process a little faster) link below
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1414

Just one further note: If you installed KB3161102 (NonCritical) then there are a further two Critical Updates that can be ignored. These being KB3177725 and KB3155178 (Windows Jounal). There is an article posted in Other regarding 3161102
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"