Net Framework Addon Pack......

alfa0

Net Framework Addon Pack......

Post by alfa0 »

Hi,
Error given for above, 'one or more files has failed verification",
NDP40 - KB2894842 x86.exe seems to be missing.
How is this fixed?
Thanks
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Net Framework Addon Pack......

Post by Whatacrock »

Please try running apup again, have checked the .NET x86 release and the update is in fact included
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
click-click
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Net Framework Addon Pack......

Post by click-click »

Looks like a v2 of this fix was released. You will get a verification error with this until I update it.
Should be okay now.
I'm not young enough to know everything
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: AutoPatcher .NET Framework Addon Packs

Post by Whatacrock »

@click-click -- Downloaded the latest .NET Framework releases, got an error attempting the x64 release, checked the releases.list and found a typo -- this I corrected for you (http://www.autopatcher.net/releases/dot ... 938.script .... corrected to http://www.autopatcher.net/releases/dot ... 930.script)

Upon running Autopatcher received the Unofficial/Unsupported error with the x64 release, investigated the script and found this
PreAction=del "autopatcher:\modules\Components\__dotnet\dotNET-x86_files\NDP40-KB2894842-x64.exe
this should read as
PreAction=del "autopatcher:\modules\Components\__dotnet\dotNET-x64_files\NDP40-KB2894842-x64.exe
Auopatcher log extract
UNOFFICIAL: File 'F:\APUP\modules\Components\__dotnet\dotNET-x64_files\NDP40-KB2894842-x64.exe' was found, but not mentioned by any RTI!
This I didn't edit so it is up to you so as to keep your script in sync... Please correct.
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
click-click
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: AutoPatcher .NET Framework Addon Packs

Post by click-click »

Whatacrock wrote:@click-click
Auopatcher log extract
UNOFFICIAL: File 'F:\APUP\modules\Components\__dotnet\dotNET-x64_files\NDP40-KB2894842-x64.exe' was found, but not mentioned by any RTI!
This I didn't edit so it is up to you so as to keep your script in sync... Please correct.
Run sweeper and you will be good to go. :mrgreen: BTW, there's no need to patronize me. Reporting the problem
is fine for me. Are you retired military? :mrgreen:

[strike]If you are going to start moving posts around, then your post should have gone there too to keep the thread in context.[/strike]

Edit: Posts above moved from viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20
I'm not young enough to know everything