Sorry for my absence

Announcements that may happen from time to time.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry for my absence

Post by TheAPGuy »

Been gone from the scene for a bit ever since I got the bad news. My grandfather has gotten cancer and has less then 6 months to live. The man is like a second father to me. Especially since he raised me for 10 years of my early life. So I kinda been in a sort of funk of not wanting to do anything. My Days have consisted of go to work, come home and eat while watching a movie, Sleep, then repeat.

I promise I will pick myself up soon and get things going again. I am already picking a bit here and there at things just, you know... my concentration is shot.
Pendraguin

Re: Sorry for my absence

Post by Pendraguin »

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather. Family is definitely very important, and it's never easy when someone close to you is ill. :(
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

Yes, I'm very sorry to hear your grandfather is ill.
liquidspark

Post by liquidspark »

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice."

Do what you need to do. Lives are not in our hands. Things can always get better, even when we do not see hope. You have my sincere compassion and sorrow. You do not need to apologize for your absence in this matter. Go out of your way to be with your grandfather and show him kindness. Don't expect yourself to be able to be burdened with the fullness of his care, but just visit or give him hope with the optimism that I said: "things can always get better, even when we do not see hope."

Remain true to what is good, and goodness will follow you all the days of your life. When we are dying, we learn very fully this matter: "I am weak, but God is Almighty and loves me." Related to this is: "My mercy is sufficient for you, because my power is made pure in weakness." That is why we are only able to understand when we recognize that there is only one strength and everything else is relative weakness. And the one strength is the only one who is Absolutely Good.

I hope these words lead you to an understanding and calm Peaceful Reassurance.