Been a While

Announcements that may happen from time to time.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Been a While

Postby TheAPGuy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:17 am

Hey guys/gals, I am sorry that I basically dropped off the face of the earth for a while. I have had something happen that has pretty much taken the wind out of my programming sails. My sails have huge holes in them that can not be repaired. Lets just say that I am no longer mentally capable of such feats and leave it at that.

If anyone would like to step up, I am willing to support them with code, server space, and commentary on the code.

The Crow

Re: Been a While

Postby The Crow » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:50 pm

I may still be interested in a possible revival of autopatcher, all the scripts are at least 12 months + out of date now, so this won't be a 5 minute job getting back up and running, it may take a few months as a solo flyer.

Are you looking at retirement for good TheAPGuy ? The issue i'd have is actually expanding on the Autopatcher program for some features and detection i'd likely need in the near future.

I have some knowledge in html. css, jquery, php, mysql so I am a programatically orientated person, but wouldn't know how to expand on Autopatchers programming.

TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Been a While

Postby TheAPGuy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:34 pm

Programming wise... its mostly a permanent retirement. I can plug along at a very slow speed though.

As for the scripts; Ya they are a bit out of date. Most of the items still apply though, it would take some time to see what stays and what goes.

As for adding detections that should be relatively easy.

Also sorry for late reply forgot to hit "subscribe to this thread". I kept looking at it every few days but saw nothing.

Return to “Announcements”