Releases in the Future

Announcements that may happen from time to time.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Releases in the Future

Post by Whatacrock »

As you are aware I have been adding the Preview Rollup to the releases, this will cease, beginning with the May Update Day. It wastes bandwidth to download these and even extra time to prepare the release for addition, I feel that time could be better spent else where.

Also wish to advise all using Office 2007, this is no longer been actively updated. There are issues with installing updates as they are now in .cab format. Have no success making them install with the apm module.
Also another issue that I have noticed and NOT been able to correct, when adding new updates they display as being installed when only added to the release, there is a an anomaly which I am able to work around.
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Releases in the Future

Post by TheAPGuy »

Whatacrock wrote:Also another issue that I have noticed and NOT been able to correct, when adding new updates they display as being installed when only added to the release, there is a an anomaly which I am able to work around.
ohh? Please send me an example apm and I will see if I can figure out the issue.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

Okay have corrected the issue, it was on my part...........
As regards to this comment
Also another issue that I have noticed and NOT been able to correct, when adding new updates they display as being installed when only added to the release, there is a an anomaly which I am able to work around.
please disregard this, the error was in my testing (using the wrong virtual machine)
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

ohh glad to hear that... or rather see that. :)
Shyamsundarsoni

Post by Shyamsundarsoni »

Autopatcher 6.2.22 not showing any updates in release list since 29th May 2017. Is Autopatcher stopped or discontinuew or else I did any mistake?
Shyamsundarsoni

Post by Shyamsundarsoni »

AutoPatcher 6.2.22 not showing any updates. What is the problem?
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

we lost the main release manager. I also just completely redid the windows 7 script while cutting out 150ish (Now redundant due to rollup updates) updates. Its in testing right now.
undro

Post by undro »

Are these rollup updates safe (for pre-W10), or do they also include all the telemetry/spying stuff?
bmewzd

Post by bmewzd »

As AP is now defunct, what has everyone been using to update Windoz? Just trying to get a consensus of the better/popular updaters in use.