Autopatcher v6.2

In this area, you will find test programs and scripts.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Autopatcher v6.1 beta

Post by Whatacrock »

Refer to PM regarding "Main List".

Front page download --- downloads with no file extension, instead of AutoPatcher-v6_1_31.7z you just get "AutoPatcher-v6_1_31"

For those who have downloaded from the Front Page download link and discovered the same thing rename the file to AutoPatcher-v6_1_31.7z and good to go.
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

lolz? haha... fixed. Actually wac... that one is a zip file. Not everyone cares to use 7zip. I won't force them too. Besides... windows has unzip ability built into it since... XPsp2?
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

The "About" button issue seems to be fixed in AP6131 - AFAICT.

A few things with Sweeper 2.0.15 update2.
- doesn't cleanup #AutoPatcher_Temp# when opening with /? or /help.
- I thought Sweeper was finally opening centered on screen?
- Is there an advanced /verbose switch, I see 2 in the dialog.
► Show Spoiler
Edit: Hid image in Spoiler - for space.
Last edited by ChrisJ on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

ChrisJ wrote: A few things with Sweeper 2.0.15 update2.
- doesn't cleanup #AutoPatcher_Temp# when opening with /? or /help.
- I thought Sweeper was finally opening centered on screen?
- Is there an advanced /verbose switch, I see 2 in the dialog.

<attached image here>
  • There was a bug. It was supposed to NOT do anything else if you ran it in help mode. It was running in the background instead. The start up timer was going off anyways instead of not starting up the rest of the program.
  • I did too. It must have gotten reverted somewhere along the lines. Its back on again. (for now?)
  • There was not. You know what... I am tired of the damn windows message box being a huge pile of crap and doing weird things. (Like the damn 'ok' button being off to the side instead of center.) I went and made a form and placed the text on it.
I still need to figure out why the program can't seem to report its own version properly though. Always says 2.0.0 even if you look up the exe properties it shows the proper version.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

Autopatcher Updated to V6.1.32
* fixed curl not downloading from SSL links. This should make dropbox users and WAC happy. <--- honestly I had it in there a many versions ago. It must have gotten reverted.

New Sweeper included. (didn't get around to checking weird version issue yet though) It has the fixes listed above.
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

TheAPGuy wrote:Autopatcher Updated to V6.1.32
* fixed curl not downloading from SSL links. This should make dropbox users and WAC happy. <--- honestly I had it in there a many versions ago. It must have gotten reverted.

New Sweeper included. (didn't get around to checking weird version issue yet though) It has the fixes listed above.
Excellent :!: ...are they not ready for prime time yet, the list & link still point to 6131 as of a few minutes ago, for me anyway :?:

Just to be safe, maybe comment out AP6113 from list2 as a preventative measure - my humble $0.02 :)
parkd1

Post by parkd1 »

What happened to version 6.1.32? It was there yesterday and was going to give it another try. I renamed the exe to old but did not download the new exe. Just wondering is all. Thanks
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

parkd1 wrote:What happened to version 6.1.32? It was there yesterday and was going to give it another try. I renamed the exe to old but did not download the new exe. Just wondering is all. Thanks
So AP6132 was online but not anymore, maybe there's a problem :?: The script is still online, download the 7z and extract AP6132.exe and Sweeper.exe directly... if you want to test it - I did. I'm assuming it may have been removed because of a few bugs found afterward, I'll still test it.

Code: Select all

http://www.autopatcher.net/apengine/AutoPatcher-v6_1_32.7z 
I noticed Sweeper 2015 update2 is still off center, it must be guessing by some pixel approximation or ...? The blue box is centered and the same size as Sweeper - this is where Sweeper opens up for me, just a little outside.
► Show Spoiler
parkd1

Post by parkd1 »

I will have to download it. When I tried to download it off the site it was still version 6.1.31.
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

parkd1 wrote:I will have to download it. When I tried to download it off the site it was still version 6.1.31.
Yep, the releases list and main page download link point to AP6131 again, which is why I was surprised 6132 had been online. I checked multiple times and never noticed any update. It will get squared away :)