Installing Updates

Requests for help go in here.
hossain2004a

Installing Updates

Post by hossain2004a »

Hey,
I'm not using AP for about 5 years or more. In past i was able to choose all of update at once for installing. but now this evening I've download XP 32bit for 277MG.
But now i see bunch of APM and i dont know what to do with them. PLZ help
hossain2004a

Installing Updates

Post by hossain2004a »

Hey, I was using AP 5 years ago. now i've download win XP32 bit Upadte but dont know how to install them. PLZ help.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Installing Updates

Post by Whatacrock »

@hossain2004a -- Have you also download the AP engine ?? If not please download this.

Once downloaded the AP, open directory when your autopatcher/apup is located, locate autopatcher.exe and execute this file.
This will load and verify the modules and once completed will display the available updates, if no updates were installed prior to running autopatcher, the critical updates are automatically selected for you. Allow autopatcher to run for install. Once completed click finish and your system needs to reboot, allow this to happen. Once system has started rerun autopatcher again and check updates were installed, there may be some that are required so install these.

Now that you have the Critical updates installed time to move onto the Non Critical and Components. These are user selected by placing a checkmark (tick) in the appropriate boxes. Repeat this until your system is entirely up to date..
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"