Wow Really? Stop deleting my post !

Requests for help go in here.
takitez

Wow Really? Stop deleting my post !

Post by takitez »

Hey guys.....thanks for wasting 3-4 hours of my time. First of all....your board registration system sucks. No one is hacking into members accounts on this forum....stop being such a geek and relax on the security. I forgot a had registered because i got an error when trying to register my email , saying " this email has already been registered...... So i go to " forgot PW" and one of you thought it was necessary to make the user put in the username AND the email address to get your PW? Really? .......IF I DONT KNOW MY PW what makes you guys think I remember the username? let me fill you guys in, NO ONE is trolling / trying to hack into your members forum accounts.......so RELAX on the PW protection, PLEASE TAKE off the username requirement to retrieve a PW. geez

Lastly your software wasted even more of my time because it hangs constantly...... Reminder..I am here to buy or donate for some software to make my life EASIER!!! DING DING!! Stop putting software out that does not work as intended, AND I don't want to hear about, you volunteer or you don't get paid to do this or whatever reason......TAKE the crap down if it don't work. I also don't want to hear any BS that its just me or I am not doing something right or whatever excuses you have, because I see like 30 recent posts all over saying that lots of people are having the same issue. DO YOU not get it ? that you are causing us MORE work and MORE frustration by throwing some half ass software out there that does not work?

FIX it....or take it down........AND if no one has given you all a wake-up call...its because they are too nice or don't have anything better to do than waste their time . This post will probably be deleted...and you will continue your ways...but whatever........have fun causing people more stress and more hate for windows........ why don't you go call MS and tell them you have a Intel processor and want to know why it says AMD in our system profiles.....see what they say lol.........i promise you,,they will say that you need to reinstall windows because your system thinks you have a AMD processor.HAHAHHAHAH I will always remember that day.....the last day I ever called MS for ANYTHING> retards. !
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Wow Really? Stop deleting my post !

Post by Whatacrock »

TAKE YOUR ATTITUDE ELSEWHERE......

Your first post on this forum requires APPROVAL from the Administration/Moderators. No-one is deleting your posts.
Consider this your only WARNING --- negative attitude does not wash well here.
ENOUGH SAID.

:x :x
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

lol?
The reason the registration is so tight is because there is a problem with spam bots.
There is nothing to buy from us since this is free. Done with our free time.

Also ya... wow attitude.
cwuirmm

Post by cwuirmm »

this guy is so serious. be relex, dude. without strict registration policy, the forum will be flooded with spam posts.