Overflow when try to download

Requests for help go in here.
densisono

Overflow when try to download

Post by densisono »

► Show Spoiler
i select all options to download, but in MD5 Check i receive the errors Overflow In prjUpdater.mdlScriptParser.processScriptDownloads At Line 162 and Overflow In prjUpdater.mdlDownloader.processDownloadQueue At Line 500 and AutoUpdate close.

I have Windows 7 x64, 12GB RAM
The version of AutoUpdate is 6.2.14, the last version
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Overflow when try to download

Post by TheAPGuy »

well... it shows you selected everything?

Anyways "prjUpdater.mdlScriptParser.processScriptDownloads At Line 162" <-- that line is just putting a blank line in the log file... that is an interesting error.
"prjUpdater.mdlDownloader.processDownloadQueue At Line 500" This is crapping out because its the line that calls processScriptDownloads. It should not error out because the error was supposedly caught already. That is why you have the first error. hmm...

Anyways... keep the number of selected scripts down to 3-4 and you won't have this problem. I can never get the "too many downloads selected" error to happen to me so it is nearly impossible to debug. :( I really should put in a limiter for the number of downloads you can select.
densisono

Post by densisono »

Okay, I'll try and leave the results here.
densisono

Post by densisono »

I did the test, one by one in order of download size. When choosing the windows 8.1 x64 its size is over 1000 MB I repeated the same error.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

hmm... alright... Will test download.
edit: ok, no errors here. I will look around the code in that area to see what I can find.