Several languages

Suggestions for future improvements, adding to scripts, or adding new scripts.
jorgedanielnet

Several languages

Post by jorgedanielnet »

Hello

I´m back again here.
Now I need to get all Windows XP Portuguese upadates. Please help me to download all updates for Windows XP in Portuguese.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Several languages

Post by Whatacrock »

Currently we do NOT have anyone to update the Portuguese Windows XP, so at this time not a possibility..

It also would be a huge effort to get the Portuguese Windows XP up to date as it was last updated back in 2009....
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
jorgedanielnet

Post by jorgedanielnet »

Whatacrock wrote:Currently we do NOT have anyone to update the Portuguese Windows XP, so at this time not a possibility..

It also would be a huge effort to get the Portuguese Windows XP up to date as it was last updated back in 2009....
:cry: I just need all Portuguese updates from Windows XP. No more need to search updates for next time.
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

The best that I can offer at this time is a listing of all the Knowledge Base numbers for Windows XP from the English release, this would give you an idea of what is required.
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
jorgedanielnet

Post by jorgedanielnet »

Whatacrock wrote:The best that I can offer at this time is a listing of all the Knowledge Base numbers for Windows XP from the English release, this would give you an idea of what is required.
No, thank you. Prefer to use other way.