Autopatcher v6.2

In this area, you will find test programs and scripts.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Autopatcher v6.1 beta

Post by TheAPGuy »

Well I think wac made a boo boo and overwrote the main list when he updated a script. I never updated the sites link though. Will do so now.

ChrisJ. I do not know what to say about the app showing off center. Its actually an API setting I can set in .NET. Windows is doing the centering of the app not me. I will look around but, I don't believe there are any traces left of the old code in there to effect where the app is displaying.

edit:
A quick look shows there is some resize code to make it the same size you had it last time... but that wouldn't push the whole app down and the the let.

edit:
nope. there is no code to move the orm around...

Um... damn. My keyboard just broke now. The letter between D and G is not working. Its sort o my avoret key as games use it a lot.
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

It looks like AP6132 is online again, the download link and list are good to go. Don't worry about Sweeper 2.0, for me anyway, I'm stickin' with v1.3.0.10.

Oh, I think there's a small glitch in the AP6132 script regarding the .rti file - see line 2.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

whats wrong? ohh.. ohh, good catch. I had to stare at it a while. FIXED <-- new keyboard so I can use "F". Frolicking Freakishly Fat yet Fast Frogs! yaye. The keys are a bit different so it will take some getting use to. Especially the enter key... its half the size. :( Keepp hitting "\".
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

Okay, I admit blame for breaking the releases.list It's just a bad habit that I need to remedy, all too easy to update the list I have stored on my drive then proceed with updating the server... From now on will download the list then update it for whatever necessary release.

So this means that I can reinstate some packages back to the Admin Tools, and do the testing of it on dropbox before updating the main list. Yippee..
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

DAMN IT!!!!! Just thought that things were going so, get shot down in flames !!

Was working on adding packages back into the Admin Tools, working from my dropbox, everything worked as per normal. So updated the main release, adding the new addition, uploaded to check and copped the error we previously experienced. Refer to viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47&start=160#p2425. I did notice a reference pop up just before it started downloading the installer, just a really quick glimpse..

It appears that the CA Certificate issue bit us in the ass... appears that I found a quick workaround (for me anyway), manually download the file from the developer, upon completion try with Autopatcher, the file downloads correctly with no issues. It appears that the CA Cert must be stored some where on the system. Just to let you know..
click-click
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by click-click »

Talking about Certs, I never noticed this before using Filezilla.
Cert.jpg
I'm not young enough to know everything
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

I got that awhile back right after an update to filezilla. I figured... "well they screwed something up with this update..." and hit accept.

edit: ohh wow.. look at that valid time... 2028?? Can that even be right?

Meh... wiping out the certificate did nothing for filezilla. Didn't ask for it again. strange...

whatacrock what were you trying to download that failed?
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

Added Notepad++ back into Admin Tools, worked fine on main machine as I manually download and update. Tested using dropbox and this worked also. Final test was on my laptop, which doesn't have Notepad++ installed. Here was where I encountered the issue. Manually downloaded the file, upon completion, proceed to run Autopathcher, this resulted with no error. download link for Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/repositor ... taller.exe
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

um... v6.1.32 should be fine with that. The batch script works fine. It has the same command line that would be passed to v6.1.32

Code: Select all

curl.exe -f -L https://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/6.x/6.8.3/npp.6.8.3.Installer.exe -o "SomethingDownloaded.exe" -k
edit: I just watched a fresh directory for admin tools download notepad++. :) all is well.
val__

Post by val__ »

OK, run autopatcher today. Updated admin tool w/ problem.
But checking win7 and win8 (September 15) in any combination I get permission problem and program wants to exit.

So, I run sweeper and it wants to delete all these files. Is this normal to have that much?
Already run sweeper previous month and actually deleted bunch of files.
Took quite a lot megabytes to download them back.
► Show Spoiler
Update:
Today I got past that screen. MD5 check and all downloaded that failed yesterday.