Autopatcher v6.2

In this area, you will find test programs and scripts.
parkd1

Re: Autopatcher v6.1 beta

Post by parkd1 »

Sound good. Will wait for now
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

The updated area shows blue to show what you have downloaded and is current. The install area shows blue for detected installed items. If its not showing as installed after you removed the modules dir and re-downloaded there is something weird.
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

ViroMan wrote:The updated area shows blue to show what you have downloaded and is current. The install area shows blue for detected installed items. If its not showing as installed after you removed the modules dir and re-downloaded there is something weird.
Oh yeah, park was talking about the releases list page and I was referring to the updates installation page - lack of communication :)

park, if you deleted the rti files I think this is enough for the release to show black again in the download list. I think there are 3 colors on the releases list, black - you don't have it downloaded (might also mean it doesn't apply to your system), blue - downloaded and the latest version, and red - you have an older version and there is a newer release available.

Next time it would help if you are specific about what you are looking at, the releases list (download releases) or the update installation page (install updates).
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

ChrisJ wrote:Oh yeah, park was talking about the releases list page and I was referring to the updates installation page - lack of communication :)

park, if you deleted the rti files I think this is enough for the release to show black again in the download list. I think there are 3 colors on the releases list, black - you don't have it downloaded (might also mean it doesn't apply to your system), blue - downloaded and the latest version, and red - you have an older version and there is a newer release available.

Next time it would help if you are specific about what you are looking at, the releases list (download releases) or the update installation page (install updates).
Well, you can ignore everything I said, a quick test didn't provide the results I expected, sorry for the bad info. The releases list window doesn't function like it did on older releases, I'm not getting anything other than black - sorry to waste your time park :oops:
parkd1

Post by parkd1 »

It is ok. We will get to the buttom of this.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

ChrisJ wrote:
ChrisJ wrote:Oh yeah, park was talking about the releases list page and I was referring to the updates installation page - lack of communication :)

Well, you can ignore everything I said, a quick test didn't provide the results I expected, sorry for the bad info. The releases list window doesn't function like it did on older releases, I'm not getting anything other than black - sorry to waste your time park :oops:
If this is true then either detection is broken or color coding is.

Run AP with /showdetected the log file should show all Installed updates with a T or F for the possible detections.

Log would look something like this...

Logging Detections...
7 Zip Version 9.20 x64 File( T ) Reg( T )
Defraggler 2.18 x64 File( F ) Reg( T )
Defraggler 2.18 x86 File( F ) Reg( T )

If you see that then it detected those installs. You should see them as blue in the install list. When I get time (couple of hours from now or tomorrow) I will look into the code to look for the issue.

BTW I can confirm blue highlighting is broken in install area.... DOH!
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

So I was miffed a bit and did a quick scan of the area i thought it could be. Found it. Posting the ziped exe.
Attachments
Autopatcher-B(6_1_16).7z
(183.39 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
parkd1

Post by parkd1 »

Eveything looks good now so now to fix the runtime error.
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

Still getting that runtime? Crap.
parkd1

Post by parkd1 »

Only when I check mark remember selections in options