Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1739) : eval()'d code on line 900

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1739) : eval()'d code:900) in /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1739) : eval()'d code:900) in /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1739) : eval()'d code:900) in /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1739) : eval()'d code:900) in /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1739) : eval()'d code:900) in /home/content/48/12024248/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
need your help help guys... - AutoPatcher Forum

need your help help guys...

7 replies to this topic

#1 khelz21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

i recently downloaded the autopatcher and download all the updates.. im new in this, and it is my first time using this software.. can any1 pls help me what should i check for my OS update.. or should i check all the updates listed in the autopatcher? btw my OS is windows 7 ultimate x64. im talking about now the installation part of the updates.. should i check it all? coz im seeing XP and 2003 update... tnx in advance for ur help...i would gladly apriciate if any provide screenshot on what should i check for my OS.. tnx again guys..

#2 ViroMan

Just an awesome guy.

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  • Interests:Programming and being a know it all pest.

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:52 AM

You only need to select the updates for your OS and anything else you have. If you have office select the right office for you.
What you need to check is:

AutoPatcher Engine 5.6.0.100 (NEED)
AutoPatcher Common Modules (recommended)
AutoPatcher for Windows 7 SP1 (x64) (NEED)
NET Framework Addon Pack (recommended)
Microsoft Security ENU Addon Pack (recommended)

You may also select and Adobe update as well if you want to be able to read PDF files.

Now remember that what you are using is an update program... the program that installs the updates gets downloaded with the module( AutoPatcher Engine 5.6.0.100 ) that you selected. IT will install the updates that you download.

#3 dfdff3000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

View PostViroMan, on 07 November 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

You only need to select the updates for your OS and anything else you have. If you have office select the right office for you.
I just wanted to mention that all of the Office scripts are out of date, some by over a year. Office 2007 reached Service Pack 3 status a couple of weeks ago, as Cristiano mentioned on October 26 in the Office section of the forums - so Office 2007 would need to be updated to reflect that as well. There is also no Office 2010 script here as of yet.

So, since there have been so many office updates since those scripts were last updated, would I be correct it stating that the Office updates shouldn't probably be selected for download until they are? Just saying... Posted Image

#4 ViroMan

Just an awesome guy.

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:11 AM

ya you are probably right about that. There just isn't anyone who is willing to update the scripts a few people offered and were pointed the way but, we have not heard from them since. Its not like its hard it just takes a little time and a little brain power.... im not under estimating the work here it really is simple. Just that no one wants to do the work.

#5 Joseph King

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

I don't program but my daughter is in her second year Programming at Uni. Is the script updating something she could attempt at this stage of her "training"? I can motivate her to do this (she likes to have a free roof over her head ;-) ) so let me know if we can be of any help.

#6 ViroMan

Just an awesome guy.

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

Script updating is something ANYONE can do if they have a little time, programming ability is not needed to do it. All it takes is a little detective work to watch Microsoft's sites for updates and after installing them see how to detect the installation.

If she wants to help that would be great. If she wants to help with the programming, even better. Even a first year programmer would be helpful this code isn't terribly difficult to understand, its fairly strait forward I won't claim to be the best programmer and frankly my codding is a bit rusty. Im sure she has new techniques I don't know.

#7 syonxu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

AutoPatcher Engine 5.6.0.100 , What's this?Posted Image

#8 ViroMan

Just an awesome guy.

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

Its the program that applies the patches you downloaded with APUP(AutoPatcher Update Program).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users